Another Beginning


      I last posted on this Blog some 6 years ago. Somehow I lost the interest for it to a confluence of  other interests having to do with addicting senior golf and involvement in the affairs of the subdivision where I live until the idealism that fueled that involvement finally gave up to the general indifference to concerns I advocated in the community for years.  There was, too, the concerning bouts with health issues that come with ageing, seemingly more often felt in one's retirement years when the daily pressure and diversion of having to work for your keep do not serve anymore as diversion or pressure.

       So now I can find the time and the disposition to rejoin the social media mix with the same motivation and purpose as in the first time: Talk to myself about what crosses my mind and heart and share what I can appropriately do so, in the hope to influence and help complete the perspective of others on what interests and what concerns me.  I did try occasionally to do my sharing through the opinion pages of  the print media but never succeeded to see print and am near to accepting the fact that my style of writing and the opinions I have do not meet the standards and biases of those desk editors.  Could it be that I am not also effectively connected? 

          Now, the worst thing that can happen to this blog is for it not to be read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunshine on a Dreary Day

LEGISLATION AS A LUCRATIVE ENTERPRISE

BLOGGER MUSINGS OVER COFFEE